Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is coming soon. Please check back for registration dates and more information. Contact our registrar today to schedule a tour!
Preschool is an exciting and wonderful experience for families. At The Cooperative Preschool of Bay Village, parents and teachers work cooperatively to promote an atmosphere of learning, enrichment, and growth for our early learners. Together, we hope to clear a pathway for our children to create new relationships, gain a sense of belonging, share experiences with others, understand “how to learn,” and to appreciate the beauty of learning.
This has been a crazy year, and we’re doing our best to adapt. We made the difficult decision to postpone the 2020-2021 school year until January and to make changes to the class schedules, class sizes and tuition rates in order to maintain the highest level of safety possible for everyone. The safety of our students, our teachers and their families is by far our number one priority, and we will continue to adapt to changes as they come. It is our goal to teach children to be responsible members of society, which includes keeping themselves and others safe.
- A mask must be worn by all students, staff and caregivers at all times while on school property.
- Temperature checks will be performed on each student during drop-off, before they exit their car.
- Once the student is cleared for the temperature check, they can be escorted to the door, one at a time, to reduce congestion in the hallway. They will also be escorted individually to a caregiver’s parked car at the end of the school day.
- Students wash hands immediately upon entering the classroom and in between each activity throughout the school day.
- Snacktime has been eliminated. Backpacks and personal items should remain at home (except for coats and a water bottle).
- For the time being, we are not allowing parents in the classroom, in order to keep the number of people in the room lower, but we are hoping this re-address this soon, since having parent involvement is such a special and vital part of the Co-op experience.
- All difficult-to-clean toys have been removed from the classrooms, materials like playdough are being discarded after each use, and the entire rooms are sanitized after every class.
- The Co-op follows Bay Village City School District’s open/close/virtual learning schedule.