Registration for the Fall 2021-2022 school year will begin February 1, 2021, for new families, January 15 for returning families. CLICK HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM — and to learn about our plans for the 2021-22 school year. Tours will be available after January 15, and we will be posting a sign-up for available times soon. Contact us today with any questions!
Preschool is an exciting and wonderful experience for families. At The Cooperative Preschool of Bay Village, parents and teachers work cooperatively to promote an atmosphere of learning, enrichment, and growth for our early learners. Together, we hope to clear a pathway for our children to create new relationships, gain a sense of belonging, share experiences with others, understand “how to learn,” and to appreciate the beauty of learning.
This has been a crazy year, and we’re doing our best to adapt. We made the difficult decision to postpone the 2020-2021 school year until January and to make changes to the class schedules, class sizes and tuition rates in order to maintain the highest level of safety possible for everyone. The safety of our students, our teachers and their families is by far our number one priority, and we will continue to adapt to changes as they come. It is our goal to teach children to be responsible members of society, which includes keeping themselves and others safe.
- A mask must be worn by all students, staff and parents/caregivers at all times while on school/church property.
- Temperature checks will be performed on each student during drop-off, before they enter the building.
- Parents/caregivers are to remain outside the building and socially distanced (with masks) during drop-off and pick-up. Students will be escorted outside by staff to meet their grown-up at pick-up.
- Students wash hands immediately upon entering the classroom and in between each activity throughout the school day.
- Snacktime has been eliminated. Backpacks and personal items should remain at home (except for coats, and a water bottle).
- For the time being, we are not allowing parents/guardians in the classroom, in order to keep the number of people in the room lower, but we are hoping this re-address this soon, since having parent involvement is such a special and vital part of the Co-op experience.
- All difficult-to-clean toys have been removed from the classrooms, materials like playdough are being discarded after each use, and the entire rooms are sanitized after every class.
- The Co-op follows Bay Village City School District’s open/close/virtual learning schedule.
Calendar of Events